Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nice home

Phone kept constantly in trouble in noisy boss
sheet total not escape again
done what feels good to go home also Shuaibu Diao
worldly troubles do not control the day
The mask of the brain busy and tired to the hot water soak
are not a cell
away and let
my home is my castle
with love every brick and tile to create
Smile family is my treasure
home and realized it really so important
hands and rough for the family pride in the glory of

What classes you burn me for my meals for you to clean up
ah feel at home is really great
really wants to go home ah! Hear them at home is so happy and warm welcomes , I wanted to go home immediately . However, the reasons for the work , hey ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Give it up , oh just wait until the holiday .

No comments:

Post a Comment