Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today, I still can not forget you

Today, a friend who I love, love, evoked memories , he has made a right, I'm not a sensible person . If I am a sensible person, I probably would not lose her ; if I am a reasonable person , I would not take so much pain ; if , unfortunately , love does not if .
see a friend 's love , it will inadvertently touch the pain was in fact not they want to be touched , but his has not forgotten a few Days before the graduation photo album I brought home , when her father took the photo was kept in the praise , my heart is so much pain, how was the hope of one day to take her home Recognition of the father so , but now that he has in addition to a sigh , leaving the dead of night when the little memories.
I admire the love of friends , where he had fallen down again, braving the danger of falling value of their own loved ones , and I do, at the approach of graduation She see a face looking for a meal , but because they fear to touch the wound can not face reality and retreat , in fact, is how to see her again , if only to say greetings , a care. I did not forget her , but did not want to forget her own has been , in the heart has been looking forward to her to return to their side, unfortunately, that day has not appeared , a fool never knew that , but he is still in Fantasy, this is the love
I do not want excuses , love is love.
Today, I still can not forget you

No comments:

Post a Comment